The consultation asks for responses on 5 main issues, with a view to a future revision of the Directive:
- the length of reference periods currently four months, with certain provisions allowing for 6 months or a year;
- the definition of working time following recent European Court of Justice rulings on time spent on call
- the conditions for the application of the opt-out
- measures to improve the balance between work and family life
- how to find the best balance of these measures.
Post a Comment