Of greater importance is the fact that I have had the grand total of five responses to my question asking for the connection between firefighters, police officers and barristers. They are:
- "You don't want to meet any of them"
- "ers" (I had to think about that one for a moment)
- "they are all (allegedly) looking to beat something: flames; prisoners; opponents"
- "they all wear funny costumes" (err.... yes)
- "firefighters attend to the work of the arsonist, barristers represent the arsonist and prison officers look after the arsonist after the barrister has failed in his attempts to keep his client from being convicted" (oh, please!)
Post a Comment