Don't miss out on your opportunity to attend IBC's UK Conferences 10th Annual
Employment Law conference - THE employment law event of the year.
Employment Law 1999
23rd-24th November 1999, The Barbican Centre, London EC2
This 2 day programme has comprehensive presentations that include:
- Employment Relations Legislation
- Family Friendly Policies and parental leave
- Maternity Rights
- Union Recognition and New Collective Rights
IBC has brought together the KEY players in the Employment Law arena to ensure
ALL your questions on this rapidly changing area are answered.
- John Hand QC, Old Square Chambers
- Tim Craddock, HR Operations Manager, Smithkline Beecham
- John Cridland, Director of HR Policy, CBI
- Janet Gaymer, Partner and Head of Employment Law, Simmons & Simmons
- John Bowers QC, Littleton Chambers
- Fraser Younson, Partner and Head of Employment Law, McDermott Will & Emery
Plus . Attend Employment Tribunal Claims - A Practical A-Z Workshop
25th November 1999 * The Barbican Centre, London EC2
This important new workshop programme has been designed by edge ellison, one of
the leading law firms experience in the area.
Led by Veronica Dean, Partner, edge ellison
For more information and to book a place, visit our web site:
Alternatively contact us directly quoting DM1111/DB
Tel: 0171 453 5492
Fax: 0171 453 2090.
IBC UK Conferences
37-41 Mortimer St.